Prepare yourself for the biggest shock: I actually stuck to the meal plan ALL week last week. I know, I know. Sensational.
So let’s have a look at how it went…
- Monday :: Chicken Curry – always a hit.
- Tuesday :: Goulash – it wasn’t for me and I didn’t expect it to be for anyone else as I was cooking it (smoked sausage) but they ALL loved it. Including Edith.
- Wednesday :: Meatballs and Coconut rice – really yummy, the rice was a bit oily.
- Thursday :: Ravioli – we went Tortellini as there wasn’t any ravioli in stock.
- Friday :: Meal out
- Saturday :: Chicken tikka Lasagne – this was superb, Roo even asked if I could make him some more to take to school as his lunch!
- Sunday :: Chilli con Carne – always popular and they have gone off to school with it this morning!
So let’s move on to this week:
Monday :: Chicken Paprikash
I have never even heard of this, let alone made it but this sounds so good and I think the kids might enjoy it! It’s from Chisel and Fork.
Tuesday :: Beans on Toast
Easy, simple and always a winner. Edith is a bit funny with beans so she will no doubt have her usual cheese on toast.
Wednesday :: Chicken Enchiladas
Reuben will be in his element, this is one of his absolute faves! This recipe is from Bunny’s Warm Kitchen.
Thursday :: Sausage and Mash
Simple but a hugely popular one in this house that I don’t do nearly often enough. The kids will almost always eat alllllll of it!
Friday & Saturday :: London Bound!
Sunday :: Lasagna
It’s Father’s day and this is Adam’s fave (or one of them!) so since I, er, messed with it and made it into a curry dish, I figured I would make a classic one this week!