I’d say I can’t believe it is nearly the end of Jan, but I can becasue this month has felt like a million years in length and I’m very ready for it to be Feb! Though we have Edith’s birthday on Wednesday and a surprise trip to Warner Bros Studio for her present at the end of the month, it’s time for Valentine’s day, pancakes and half term!
So let’s reflect on last week… I didn’t.. yeah:
- Monday :: Nasi Goreng – I thought it was lush but it was so spicy for everyone else!
- Tuesday :: Chicken Stroganoff – I didn’t like it to be honest, everyone else seemed to!
- Wednesday :: Caesar Chicken – I didn’t do this, and I was really looking forward to trying it!
- Thursday :: Fajitas – NO ONE tell Toby this was on the list, we had sort of burritos instead using chipotle chicken.
- Friday :: Cod – crikey, I really didn’t do well this week!
- Saturday :: Chipotle chicken – it wasn’t earth shattering, but it was ok. Enough leftover for those burritos too (I did this on the wed)
- Sunday :: Thai chicken bake with sweet potatoes – We were all shattered from Edith’s party. so no…
Ok, look, judge away, everyone has weeks when they barely stick to anything!
Monday :: Thai Chicken bake with sweet potato topping
I need to use up the potatoes! I was really excited to try this too, so I’m hoping it goes down a treat. From Taste.au.
Tuesday :: Fish pie
I hate fish pie, so does Adam, so we more than likely won’t be eating this BUT I do have fish to use up and I think cheesy, comforting fish pie will be fab for the kids. This is from Super Golden Bakes.
Wednesday :: Edith’s Birthday choice!
Thursday :: Caesar Chicken
I really wanted to try this, so I’m rotating it back in (plus I bought a bottle of caesar salad dressing that kinda needs using up!) From The Cookie Rookie.
Friday :: Pasta (and a stir fry for me!)
Saturday :: Fajitas!
Sunday :: Sunday Roast
Could it be? Will I actually do it? First try of the year.
All your food looks amazing, will have to try and make a chicken bake it’s something I’ve not thought of doing but looks delish.