So today is an unexpected Bank hol which means everyone is at home, and whilst normally we would do a takeaway for a bank hol, I think the vast majority of places will be shut SO this time it is going to be shop bought pizzas and probably an English brekkie to start the day.
Let’s have a look at last week:
- Monday :: Chicken Curry – always goes down a treat.
- Tuesday :: Sausage & Mash pie – ended up just doing sausage and mash, it was easier and I was totally over the first full week’s routine already ha!
- Wednesday :: Carbonara – I used some left over spag bol… I know, I know. I couldn’t be bothered!
- Thursday :: Cauliflower cheese – I did add potatoes to bulk it out a bit, filled me with the deepest joy!
- Friday :: Fajitas – delish
- Saturday :: Takeaway
- Sunday :: Roast – what do you THINK happened?
Monday :: Bank holiday Pizzas
I’ll grab some over the weekend – it’s just easier!
Tuesday :: Chicken red thai curry
I will be using a shop bought paste but if you want a speedy alternative with lots of flavours, this one from Carl’s Bad Cravings is lush.
Wednesday :: Minced beef & onion pie
This recipe from Delicious `Mag looks lush – I can see it now all snuggly warm in the house curled up with a blanket and a plate of this with some veg & mash. Autumnal dream.
Thursday :: Slow cooker white wine chicken stew
I love a stew, it’s one of my fave meals to eat in the cooler months but this one seems like a good step into that with a nice bit of crusty bread! Recipe from Ambitious Kitchen.
Friday :: Beans on Toast
Easy, ideal when Adam and Tobes are out at football and I want minimal effort.
Saturday :: Takeaway
Sunday :: Brazillian Picadillo
I was going to go for a lasagne but honestly there are never ever any left overs and I’m hoping that this will be easier to batch so I have something for Toby at least for Monday’s lunch! Recipe from Food for Fitness.