This Monday has been like a baptism of fire! It’s been one of those mornings, Adam is poorly and Reuben had attitude that would make Regina George look like a friendly girl scout.
Let’s look at last week:
- Monday :: Brinner – always a winner. See what I did there?
- Tuesday :: Meatballs – another popular one.
- Wednesday :: Toby’s birthday – as I suspected, he requested fajitas!
- Thursday :: Mexican beef hash – ended up missing this one in favour of making spag bol in abundance to save for later in the week.
- Friday :: Chicken stir fry – yep, and it went down a treat!
- Saturday :: Lasagne – had this on Sunday.
- Sunday :: Of course I didn’t do the roast.
So moving on to this week:
Monday :: Beef Mince Pie
I’ve had some shortcrust in the freezer for ages, so this is going to be a winner! From Little Sugar Snaps.
Tuesday :: Chicken Curry
Always a winner – you can find the recipe in my book.
Wednesday :: Three cheese pasta
This recipe from It’s A Keeper looks sure to be a popular one in our house. It’s cheesy pasta, whats not to love?
Thursday :: Calzones
I’m going to give this a go! I think I might cheat a bit and buy the pizza dough… This is from The Cozy Apron.
Friday :: Satay curry
One of my fave blogs and fave influencers, Recipe Tin Eats has so many insane recipes (and I want to say a book coming out too…) Ok, so I’m very much a satay gal, we will see what the kids make of this recipe as they have been a bit hit and miss with others.
Saturday :: Takeaway
Sunday :: Roast
Shuuuttttt up. I can do it.