I’ve been a long time fan of uncommongoods.com, especially for those extra special little things that you just won’t find anywhere else. The products they sell are truly unique and exciting and I absolutely love their range, so when they got in touch and asked me if I would like to pick my fave baby and child gift ideas from their site I was over the moon. In addition to having the super stylish range they do, they have a wonderful company policy that really tries to bring you the best sustainable products, supporting the planet as well as helping you and your family stay on trend and unique.
They have to be one of the best places to do your baby shower gift shopping, those precious gifts for new baby or maybe even just a unique gift for a child’s birthday. Even better you can do any of it braless from your sofa, with a glass of wine and chocolates (that technically belong to the kids, but who cares right?) after the kids are in bed to complete the experience.
I’ve put together a little list of my favourite gifts for baby and gifts for children from Uncommon Goods for you to check out, here it is.
- Little Patient £40.83 – Great little doll for helping to teach children about anatomy and their own bodies.
- Fresh Organic Fruit Basket – How cute are these? Made from 100% organic cotton, the sweetest little gift for a new baby or first birthday.
- Magnetic Putty – Since we made our slime the other week the boys have a thing for putty and this really jumped out at me as Roo has been learning about magnets at school.
- Adorable Strawberry Booties – Um, hello, cuteness personified. I need a pair of these for Edith!
- Edison Circuit Building Kit – Brilliant gift ideas for budding scientists! Download the app to go along with it and get a new task to try out each week.
- Three Little Pigs Toy House – This is my favourite pick, purely because Toby is so obsessed with this story. I love that this is like a 3D puzzle, easy to put together and blow down.
- Scratch Travel Journal – Brilliant travel journal to help document and plan holidays/travels for the kids, made totally unique by the scratch globe feature!
- Edible Nail Polish – Well, you know I love non-toxic kids nail polish, but this is brilliant! Made from plant extracts kids can lick it or wash it off.
- Luxe Lion Coat – This is handmade and truly adorable. I love it.
- Stop Motion Claymation kit – Any Wallace and Gromit fans in the house? Well, clay animation doesn’t need to be a dying art with this kit that combines the best of technology and crafting.
So there you have it, my top picks! What about you?