It’s nearly full Christmas mania season! I actually love it, I don’t love Black Friday weekend as much mind, I feel like I’m dodging unnecessary purchases left, right and centre.
I actually don’t think I did too badly last week, let’s have a look:
- Monday :: Mac n Cheese – delish and easy!
- Tuesday :: Beef & Broccoli stir fry – I actually did pork in the end, it was lovely!
- Wednesday :: Gnocchi – couldn’t get any so just did pasta!
- Thursday :: Jamaican curry – so nice – everyone enjoyed it!
- Friday :: Fajitas – yum! Did try the Lidl version though and Toby said it “wasn’t as good”.
- Saturday :: Takeaway – did this on Sunday.
- Sunday :: Roast – oh sod off.
Monday :: Sausage and Mash
Easy, simple and a winter warmer on this chilly day!
Tuesday :: Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
I’ve said it before but I love stir fries – so easy and perfect for getting a veggie hit. They are hard with Edith but I just compromise with her – one or two mouthfuls of the veg and she can just have chicken for the rest. Recipe by I wash, You dry.
Wednesday :: Chicken, Bacon & Leek cottage pie
Ooh a spin on a classic from Tesco Food!
Thursday :: Special Fried Rice
I made this for Toby’s lunch a few weeks ago and he has requested it since! It’s just rice, veg and meat chucked into a pan and fried with some garlic, ginger and soy sauce chucked over. I added a bit of Chinese 5 spice and an egg. Job done!
Friday :: Chicken Spaghetti
This is another classic that has been twisted, this time by The Cosy Cook.
Saturday :: Takeaway
Sunday :: Sunday Roast
Shut up, I’ve actually added the ingredients to a list and I need to practice for Christmas dinner so there!