There’s nothing like a jolly good hint is there? I mean, if you are after a specific “thing” or whatnot then there really is nothing better than being a blogger and “accidentally” leaving your newly written blog post open for the other half to peruse. So what’s on my wishlist? Well not a lot really – I’m actually not a huge fan of gifts over Valentine’s day, I’d much spend some quality time together, but this year we didn’t really do much for my birthday and I know Adam wanted to grab something as a treat for me – so here’s my wishlist for Valentine’s day from one of my favourite stores, Debenhams.
- Gucci – Bamboo £49 (I’m a shameless fragrance whore so I couldn’t really miss this off!)
- RJR Rocha Purse – £29 (my purse is battered, this is more need than want…)
- MAC Viva Glam Lipstick – £15.50 (guys, I haven’t bought myself a new lipstick in forever and Edith painted with my Viva Glam lipstick… RIP little buddy *sob*)
- Cheese tasting experience for two – £34 (I did not get these hips without a love of cheese.)
- Remington hot brush – £28 (bare with me people – I’ve always wanted to try one of these and this had fab reviews on a blog I read a few weeks ago!)
- The collection dark red nightdress – £25 (In my mind this is what I would like to sleep in every night, it’s not too sexy if the kids clamber into bed but it’s elegant… like Fifty Shades of Grey post bondage elegant)
- Lounge & Sleep nightshirt – £22.50 (This is the much more realistic option…)
- Quiz floral trainers – £22.99 (There was a time when I cringed at trainers. The love was not strong. But these are embroidered and I WANT THEM)
Note: Adam was kindly given £70 in Debenhams vouchers to spend as part of the Debenhams Valentine’s day campaign.