Happy Easter hols! Toda is delightful for 2 reasons – firstly, I don’t have to get everyone ready for the school run (hooray!) and secondly, today is the day that our garden rebuild starts! WOOP! We have had so so many set backs with this – in fact it’s been a nightmare, and we haven’t had a garden hardly at all!
So let’s recap last week:
- Monday :: 5 Cheese Pasta – delish, we really enjoyed it!
- Tuesday :: Sausage Gnocchi – oh the kids really enjoyed this! I wasn’t too keen but everyone else thought it was great.
- Wednesday :: Fish & Chips – always a winner!
- Thursday :: Orange Chicken – we didn’t end up doing this as I had a last minute piece of work come in for a divine recipe I have popped on instagram – it was amazing!
- Friday :: Takeaway – yummmmmm
- Saturday :: Easy Lasagne – I over shot my freezer space and energy after a REALLY difficult week so I took out a little beef stew I made earlier in the week for the freezer!
- Sunday :: White Chilli Chicken – always delicious!
Monday :: Beef Korma
I love a korma, and when my in laws gave us a mahoosive piece of Dovecoat beef, I felt that stocking up the freezer for the kids going back to school would be the best use! I forgot they aren’t at school for 2 weeks and my poor freezer is tiny. So here we are! This recipe from Nish Kitchen looks amazing!
Tuesday :: Beef & Dumplings
Good ole BBC good food bringing the goods!
Wednesday :: Chunky chilli
Another great one from BBC good food, I love chilli and it’s been an age since I’ve done a chunky one!
Thursday :: Orange Chicken
This didn’t get done last week so it’s going back on the menu this week! It’s via Tip Buzz.
Friday :: Takeaway
Saturday :: Chimichurri Chicken
This sounds so yum – perfect for a refreshing chicken dinner! This recipe is from Cafe Delites.
Sunday :: Roast Chicken Dinner
As requested by the kids for Easter dinner!