Yay for half term (slow mornings, is that you?) and also for Halloween this Sunday! I love Halloween, and I can’t help but feel that half term is so very needed this year. We’re all pooped!
Let’s have a little look back at last week:
- Monday :: Chicken curry – the best. always.
- Tuesday :: One pot Sausage pasta – this was actually delish and I didn’t think that it would be for me!
- Wednesday :: Lasagne – yummers!
- Thursday :: Chilli con carne – I didn’t have any kidney beans and used a tin of baked bins instead, which was actually ok! I thought it would be terrible, but it wasn’t bad!
- Friday :: Chicken noodles – very tasty!
- Saturday :: Takeaway
- Sunday :: Mediterranean chicken casserole – this was also lush!
Monday :: Sweet & Sour Chicken
I’m not sure how this will go down to be honest, I think well for the boys but we will see with Edith! Regardless, something a little bit different! This is from Tip Buzz.
Tuesday :: Twice baked potatoes
I love baked potatoes, and I’m almost 100% certain this will go down super duper well because it’s a classic! The only thing I’m not sure about is what to cook it with… This is from Carl’s Bad Cravings.
Wednesday :: Pumpkin Feta Pasta
We are going pumpkin picking on Wednesday, so this is going to be perfect for eating some of that pumpkin goodness! The recipe is from Cooking with Ayeh.
Thursday :: We’re Away!
Friday :: Takeaway
Saturday :: Pumpkin red lentil curry
Another way to use up the pumpkin! This one is from Yummy Addiction.
Sunday :: Chicken and Leek Bake
Perfect for a cosy Sunday dinner! This is from Olive Magazine – perfect!