Happy Monday! It’s a busy week here in the Shearsmith household – Edith’s birthday is tomorrow, her party this weekend and I’m preeeetty sure she’s planned at least a full week of festivities ha!
Let’s have a look at how the meal planning went last week:
- Monday :: Chicken, artichoke & baby potatoes – this was so nice and the kids mostly enjoyed it!
- Tuesday :: Chicken chop suey – I used chicken style strips from Fry’s and omg they were so nice!
- Wednesday :: Sausage and Mash bake – went down a treat, as you would expect!
- Thursday :: Feta Pasta – winnner, Reuben and Toby loved it, Edith hated it with a passion.
- Friday & Sat – takeaways and general madness.
- Sunday :: Sunday Roast – ended up grabbing pizza from the shop because we were so knackered!
So moving on to this week:
Monday :: ‘Hot dogs’ & Burgers
I have some non-sausage sausages and plant based burgers in the freezer that I really need to use up, so tonight will be hot dog and burger night! These are from Fry’s Family and you can find them in Asda.
Tuesday :: Chicken Curry OR plain pasta wiht a side of birthday cake…
It’s Edith’s birthday and her two fave things are plain pasta OR my chicken curry from my book, which you can buy here.
Wednesday :: Chicken Casserole
This looks wonderful, and Nicki from Kitchen Sanctuary makes the most delicious meals!
Thursday :: Fish and Chips
I have some fish fillets in the freezer again so I’m going to use that up in the classic way!
Friday :: Honey Garlic chicken
This one is a fave in our house – it’s from my fave Taming Twins, and it’s so delicious, not to mention really easy to make!
Saturday :: Takeaway
Sunday :: Sunday Roast
Right, one day I’m GETTING my Sunday roast, and it’s the one.