I’m not sure about you, but there is ONE MORE WEEK of school and then we’re on to the school holibobs and I can’t WAITTTTT!!! I’m finding those mornings harder and harder to get up and crack on with the day and I’m just soooo looking forward to spending time with the kids, relaxing a bit – getting out and doing things that will be fun!
- Monday :: Marinaded chicken – yummers!
- Tuesday :: Hawaiian Chicken Kebobs – these would have been wonderful if I had the bloody skewers! I don’t have any and didn’t realise, so I used the recipe as a tray bake!
- Wednesday :: Sundried tomato and pasta – this was also really nice, bit heavy in the hot weather.
- Thursday :: Fajitas – always a win in our house!
- Friday :: Takeaway – delish, always!
- Saturday :: Veg pasta – this was really nice, it was a problem for Edith ubt I thought it was great!
- Sunday :: Sunday Roast – HELLO!! I love a roast!
So let’s move on with this week:
Monday :: One pot rice & chicken
I think this sounds really yummy – and it sounds simple and easy to do too which is always a win! The recipe is from Savoury Tooth.
Tuesday :: Hidden veg curry
So here for hiding veg and this recipe from My Fussy Eater is for the WIN in this house!
Wednesday :: Chicken & chorizo lasagne
As you may know, lasagne is a big hit in our house but this sounds wonderful and I reaaaally want to see what my family think of it! From The Happy Foodie.
Thursday :: Huevos Rancheros
I love the sound of this, and with some crusty bread it will be a really tasty ‘brinner’ (breakfast for dinner) – plus it’s veggie! This is from I Love Potatoes.
Friday :: Takeaway
Saturday :: Chicken Lo Mein
This recipe from Dinner then Dessert looks so yum! Perfect for a saturday!
Sunday :: Baked Gnocchi Bolognese
This looks so unusual and yummy! We enjoy gnocchi here so I think that this will be a good one.