I feel like Autumn is now in full swing – as I type I’ve got the heating on and a hot coffee to keep me going. It was pitch black at 6.30am this morning and it didn’t lighten up until nearly 7.45am. It’s Autumn. I’m feeling some warming meals this week, but first, let’s have a look at last week.
- Monday :: Chicken Fajitas – went down a storm, always does.
- Tuesday :: Chicken pasta – this was actually really nice!
- Wednesday :: Chilli con carne – yummers
- Thursday :: Chilli covered Jacket potaotes – so easy and a great way to use up that leftover chilli.
- Friday :: Sausage casserole – didn’t end up doing this one!
- Saturday :: Chicken fried rice – or this one…
- Sunday :: Scotch Pie – Look, things tailed off at the end of the week ok?
So let’s move forward to this week:
Monday :: Scotch Pie
I didn’t get round to it yesterday but I do think it’s a winner, so I have popped the ingredients in the fridge and I’m going to give it a go! The recipes is from Scottish Scran.
Tuesday :: Chicken stroganoff
This sounds incredibly tasty – plus I’m planning to do jacket potatoes the next day and I think this would work on there if we have any leftovers. This is from Lavender & Macarons.
Wednesday :: Jacket Potatoes
Thursday :: Mince beef Hot Pot
This is exactly the kind of winter warmer from Pinch of Nom I think this week will need.
Friday :: Meatballs
Toby’s fave! I’ve found this pressure cooker recipe – easy and something I can bang in and forget. Perfect solution from This Mama Cooks.