Last week was such a bizarre week – there were highs and lows, but overall I’m not really sorry to see the back of it. Anyway the high – we did have a bathroom spec appointment and omg that was exciting! I’m hoping that we can crack on and get the new bathroom fitted asap as that sealant from the December leak must be coming to an end.
Anyway, let’s have a look at last week:
- Monday :: Veg Pie – I thought this was deeelish. Everyone moaned about the veg. Adam head back his moans a touch and went with “have you ever considered just doing steak?”
- Tuesday :: Stuffed pasta shells – I ended up ordering from Amazon, so we ate this one Friday but it was lush!
- Wednesday :: Chicken Chimichangas – these were wonderful. I honestly wish I made more!
- Thursday :: Lentil Curry – we really enjoyed this, I did add a little chicken!
- Friday :: Creamy Tomato pasta – all the kids really enjoyed this!
- Saturday :: Takeaway
- Sunday :: Toad in the hole – never fails me!
Moving forwards to this week, which will hopefully be a little bit more steady.
Monday :: Stuffed bacon wrapped chicken
Now this looks drool worthy doesn’t it?! According to the recipe from Dinner at the Zoo, this is a super quick and yummy meal!
Tuesday :: Chicken Ramen stir fry
This looks quick and super simple for my least fave day of the week! Recipe from The Flavour Bender.
Wednesday :: Halloumi tacos
This looks insane from What’s Gatsby Cooking. I am going to do some more veggies with this than shown in the picture, maybe add some tacos on the side!
Thursday :: White Chilli Chicken
A big favourite in this house – it’s so yummy, something a little different and really good with rice and tortilla chips. NOM! This particular version is from The Recipe Rebel.
Friday :: Lemon Pasta
This will be just the ticket for a fast and easy meal before Toby & Adam charge off to football training. I love the ideal of the thick ribbon pasta too, I might have to try and get some! Recipe from Family Style Food.
Saturday :: Takeaway
Sunday :: Roast Ham
Planning a delish Sunday roast!